Tainted Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood2bleed applying for the position of moderator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood2Bleed

Blood2bleed applying for the position of moderator Empty
PostSubject: Blood2bleed applying for the position of moderator   Blood2bleed applying for the position of moderator EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Hi, I'm Blood2bleed, aka Gage, and I've been playing private servers for 4 years.

When I play private servers, I usually stick to 1 maybe 2 at a time, so you wouldn't have to worry about me quitting.

I'm not gonna lie in this application so here it goes.

I've been a moderator, an administrator, and a donator.
I have a PayPal account, so I could donate.
I started REAL RS in 2005, so I have quite a bit of experience with that. (3 pures, 1 berserker, 1 skiller, 1 noobish account, 1 main.)
I'm available a lot of the time, so I can be online quite a bit.
I don't know what else to say really, so I'll just tell you a bit about me.

I'm a 15 year old 3.6 GPA kid (honors and AP classes) from Missouri. I play soccer for my high school varsity team. In good health, etc.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Starter
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Blood2bleed applying for the position of moderator   Blood2bleed applying for the position of moderator EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Learn to read please.

https://tainteddivinity.forumotion.com/t8-read-before-applying

Quote :
All who wish to be a candidate for a staff position must have AT LEAST 15 posts on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Linman2
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Blood2bleed applying for the position of moderator   Blood2bleed applying for the position of moderator EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:46 am

I bet you just want the mod spot. your just here for that I bet. I don't think people like that will get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood2bleed applying for the position of moderator   Blood2bleed applying for the position of moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood2bleed applying for the position of moderator
Page 1 of 1